Miller Sands enthusiastically support staff in further training and advancement of their careers. Many of our staff have been here for a significant amount of time.
Solicitor – Dispute Resolution
A friendly team of Cambridge solicitors. We provide a personal but efficient service at competitive prices, keeping the client informed at every stage.
Reporting to the firm’s partners, the successful candidate will handle a diverse and challenging workload to facilitate the growth of the department and business. Providing a quality, tailored and supportive legal service to a range of clients, including new clients and existing.
Candidates should ideally have the following experience:
- Minimum of five years PQE
- Civil Litigation, generally including:
- Commercial property and boundary disputes.
- Financial claims and disputes.
- Contractual disputes.
- Debt collection.
- Breach of covenants.
- Commercial property injunctions
- Landlord and tenant.
- Contested probate actions.
- Possessing a meticulous, focused approach and excellent time management skills.
- Technically astute, with excellent client care skills.
- The ability to explain complex matters in clear, empathetic language
- Claims under Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Claims under Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.
- Applications under Trustee Act 1925.
- Salary – Dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday
- Private medical health care (after three years’ service)
- On Site Parking
- Pension (after probation period) 3%